Bishkek 4 Nights 5 Days
4 Nights 5 Days
39,500 Per Person
- Return Economy Class Air Tickets Ex-Delhi-Bishkek-Delhi (Direct Flight AVIA TRAFFIC)
- 04 Nights Accommodation in BISHKEK 4* Hotel as per the confirmation
- Excursions as shown in the itinerary with entrance fees
- LOI support from Kyrgyzstan
- Group Tourist Visa processing & Fee at the Embassy of Kyrgyzstan
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Daily Lunch & Dinner to be served in Bishkek 4* Indian restaurants
- One Gala Dinner (Gala dinner includes unlimited Hard Drinks, Soft Drinks, Soda, Veg and Non Veg snacks accompanied with Russian Belly Dance Show)
- ½ Ltr water bottles each in Hotel Room & Coach (1 Liter of mineral water per person per day) 10. English speaking guide throughout the program in Kyrgyzstan
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC Basis as per the group size
- Rates are Nett and Non Commissionable
1Day Delhi – Bishkek City Tour
- 06:20 hrs Reporting time at T3 Gate No. 06
- 09:20 hrs Flight from Delhi International Airport
- 12:50 hrs On your arrival at Manas Airport (Bishkek, the capital of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan, located in the Chui valley at the northern foot of the Kyrgyz Ala-Too on an inclined plain, at an altitude of 700-900 meters above sea level)
- 13:20 hrs Meet & Greet Service outside of arrival hall. Transfers to Bishkek City about 40 Kms from the Airport.
- 14:00 hrs Check in the Bishkek Hotel, fresh and change and Time to relax.
- 14:30 hrs Move for City Tour
- ("Bishkek" means a stick for beating koumiss - the national drink of sour mare's milk. Bishkek - one of the major cities of Central Asia and the largest city in Kyrgyzstan with a population of over 800,000 people, the multinational city with over 80 nationalities. The main language of international communication is Russian).
- You will visit Ala Too Square, Opera and Ballet Theater, Stat History Museum, Fine Arts Museum, World National Library.
- (Bishkek is influenced by the Soviets, and you can enjoy quite a number of typical soviet-style architecture (Philharmonia – concert hall, government building, Historic Museum, Monument for the Great War of the Native Country). It is interesting to note that Bishkek is the only city in Central Asia, where there is a monument to Lenin on the Central Square).
- 16:30 hrs Lunch at Indian restaurant for Dinner.
- 17:30 hrs Transfer to the shopping tour
- Visit Bishkek Mall (Bishkek Park , Bishkek City Shopping mall)
- 19:30 hrs Returns back to hotel – Time to Relax and Freshen Up.
- 20:00 hrs Transfers to Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner.
- 22:00 hrs Transfers back to hotel, Night Stay at Bishkek
- (Night Club Activities on your own in the famous Bishkek Clubs). (One Bottle of mineral water for each pax in Bus and Hotel room)
2Day Bishkek – Alarcha National Park + Supara Ethno Complex + Hot Springs
- 07.00 - 10.00 hrs Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel.
- 10.00 hrs Transfer to Ala Archa Nature Park.
- The Ala Archa National Park is an alpine National Park in the Tian Shan mountains of Kyrgyzstan, established in 1976 and located approximately 40 km south of the capital city of Bishkek.
- In Kyrgyz, the archa, which gives the park its name, is a bright or many-colored juniper which the Kyrgyz people have traditionally held in special esteem, using smoke from its burning wood to chase away evil spirits. However, the archa is not supposed to be planted near the home, because it is believed gradually to sap the energy from human beings living close-by.
- 14:30 hrs Transfers to Indian Restaurant for Lunch
- 15:30 hrs Transfer to Ethno-complex “Supara” visitors engage with history, culture and daily life of the ancient Kyrgyz in real time format. It is spread around seven wood and felt yurtas, nomadic dwellings set in a semi circle. Traditional stone houses stand higher up watching the river that runs behind the yurtas, giving them a cool breed in hot summer days + Visit to Hot Springs (Depends on Weather Conditions)
- 20:00 hrs Transfer to Indian Restaurant for Dinner
- 22:00 hrs Return transfer to the Hotel for the night (Night Club Activities on your own in the famous Bishkek Clubs
3Day Kashka-Suu Ski Resort + Shopping Tour
- 07:00-10:00 hrs Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel.
- Kashka-Suu ski resort is located 2,100 meters above sea level, 35 km from the capital of Kyrgyzstan - Bishkek.
- Fresh air, stunning panorama of the the Great Kyrgyz Range and the Chuy valley, great tracks and the quality of service contribute to a good winter holiday in Kyrgyzstan.
- The resort facilities include a restaurant, bar, sauna, open air cafe, two conference halls, a winter skating rink, bandstand, playground, parking for 100 cars, as well as the 1.5 kilometer chairlift that will take you to the observation deck at the height of 2200 m, as well as six ski runs of various levels of difficulty:
- There is one aerial ropeway chairlift and ropeway trackback lift. The ropeway chairlift is 1165 to 1365 m with elevation ranging from 110 to 380 m with an average speed of the cable car of about 2 m / sec. Length of the ropeway trackback is 200 to 860 m, with elevation ranging from 60 to 260 meters, tow lift is moving at an average speed of 2.5 m / sec.
- 14:00 hrs Lunch at the Local Restaurant on route to Bishkek
- 15:00 hrs Transfer back to Bishkek Hotel, fresh and change and Time to relax.
- 20:00 hrs Transfers to Indian Restaurant for Dinner
- 22:00 hrs Transfers back to hotel, Night Stay at Bishkek
- (Night Club Activities on your own in the famous Bishkek Clubs)
4Day Bishkek - Delhi
- 03:00 hrs Check out from the hotel & proceed for airport.
- 05:30 hrs Reach Manas International Airport with everlasting memories of Kyrgyzstan.
- 07:50 hrs Reach Delhi International Airport
|Hotel Garden (3 Nights)||4 Star||Rs. 35500/-|
|Hotel Grand (3 Nights)||4 Star||Rs. 41000/-|
|Hotel Green City (3 Nights)||4 Star||Rs. 46500/-|
|Albatross (3 Nights)||4 Star||Rs. 46500/-|
|Maryotel (3 Nights)||5 Star||Rs. 46500/-|
Date of Traveling: - THURSDAY only from Delhi
Flight Details: Flight on AVIA TRAFFIC (Direct Flight) (THURSDAY)
Total Time Travel – 03 hours
Date of Departure Delhi to BISHKEK
- Date of Departure Delhi to BISHKEK:(THURSDAY)
- Flight No YK 704
- Delhi to BISHKEK Departure Time : 09:20 hrs
- Arrival in BISHKEK : 12:50 Hrs
Date of Departure Bishkek to Delhi
- Date of Departure Bishkek to Delhi: (SUNDAY FLIGHT)
- Flight No YK 703
- BISHKEK to Delhi Departure Time : 05:30 hrs
- Arrival in New Delhi (Indira Gandhi International airport) : 07:50 hrs
- BISHKEK is half an hour ahead of Indian Standard Time
- Copy of the passport at the time of the confirmation
- Visiting card in case of the FIT.
- 01 Proper Scan Passport size photograph in white background.
- Proper Scan Passport Copy( front& back page) with 6 months of validity.
- Normal group tourist visa requires min 08- 10 working days.
- Urgent group tourist visa requires min 05- 07 working days.
- (Visa is the sole discretion of the Embassy of the Kyrgyzstan in India – 100% Cancellation will be applicable in case of Visa rejection due to any reason by the Embassy of the Kyrgyzstan in India)
- ALL QUOTATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - NO BOOKING ON HOLD UNTIL BOOKING AMOUNT IS RECEIVED IN OUR ACCOUNTS
- VISA APPROVAL IS ON THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE " MO-FA " (MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS) & THE EMBASSY OF THE CONCERNED COUNTRY IN INDIA
- MINIMUM BOOKING AMOUNT IS NON- REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF NO VISA BY THE "MOFA" (MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS) OR THE EMBASSY OF THE CONCERNED COUNTRY IN INDIA
- AIRLINE TAXES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE
- Cancellation prior 40 days – No Charges Cancellation prior 30 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 75% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 10 days – 100% charge of the tour price
- Buffet will be open for 01 hour
- Free flow of drinks for Gala dinner
- The menu and venue discussed before group arrival is not a subject to change on spot Coach and guide inclusive in Main Package cost can be used from 09:00 until 22:00any day inclusive day of arrival and departure.